In keeping with the Blue Cliff College philosophy, Blue Cliff College has a personalized admission and enrollment policy. Blue Cliff College encourages prospective students to tour the College and explore the employment options available to our graduates. Previous academic experience is a large, but not the only, factor in evaluating applicants. Blue Cliff College seeks applicants who have demonstrated the desire to learn and succeed. All students exhibiting these characteristics will be considered for admission. Admission to a particular program may be governed by different standards. If requirements do differ, they are listed in the section of the catalog where that program is described.
In order to be admitted to any program at Blue Cliff College, an applicant must:
- Provide proof of high school completion or the equivalent. A college transcript showing completion of an academic degree from an accredited institution may also be accepted in lieu of high school graduation to fulfill this requirement.
- Complete a personal interview with an Admissions Representative or Campus Director.
- Review of the program of interest.
- Be in good health and physically able to perform the duties and techniques required for employment in the student’s field of interest.
- Have the financial resources necessary to complete the program of study.
- Accept issuance of and review a copy of the college catalog.
- Applicants must successfully complete the Wonderlic Scholastic Level exam with a minimum acceptable score.
Contact us today to learn how to get started in your new career.